Rider Education of New Jersey Inc. is New Jersey’s oldest, largest and most experienced Rider Education Program in New Jersey. We were started by motorcyclists for motorcycles.
We have trained over 75,000 students. RENJ is looking for RiderCoach Candidates interested in our RiderCoach Training Program.
Requirements for teaching include:
- Motorcycle endorsement for a minimum of 2 yrs.
- No more than 4 points on your license
- Pass a background check
- No DWI in last 5 yrs.
- Good riding skills
- Love of motorcycling
- …and time to teach
Benefits for you:
- Perpetuating the sport of motorcycling
- Feeling of accomplishment…
- Teaching others to ride
- Financial compensation
- Pride in working with the best team around
- Developing and honing your own teaching skills
For a printable RiderCoach application click here or Call 800-8WE-RIDE to request an application to be mailed or faxed to you.
*Please note, applications will be kept on file for 12 months. If you haven’t heard anything in regards to your application after 12 months, you will need to submit a new one.*