Experience Motorcycling!3 Wheel Registration
Try 2 Wheels!
- Five Locations throughout New Jersey – Piscataway; Randolph; Lincroft; North Branch; Washington.
- Motorcycle Safety Foundation & The State of New Jersey approved Motorcycle Training Programs
- eCourse is now part of the Basic RiderCourse. See “Courses” tab for more details.
- New Motorcycle Safety Courses offered – Intermediate RiderCourse (BBBRC) and the Ultimate RiderCourse (UBBRC). See “Courses” tab for more details.
Try 3 Wheels!
- Learn to ride a 3 Wheeled Motorcycle for a discounted rate of $199.
- Get your 3 Wheel Motorcycle license in 2 days
- We provide brand new Spyders/Rykers. You MUST bring your own DOT approved helmet. RENJ is no longer loaning out helmets at this time.
- Our 3 to 1 student to RiderCoach ratio allows for more riding time
- No sharing of Spyders/Rykers with other students – you get your OWN unit for the course!
- eCourse is now part of the 3Wheel Basic RiderCourse. See “Courses” tab for more details.
- Click on the image below to register for Piscataway, Lincroft, and Washington!
The oldest and most experienced motorcycle safety program in NJ!
Over 80,000 riders successfully trained and counting!
- Motorcycle Classes for Beginner & Experienced Riders
- No permit needed if you have a New Jersey driver license
- No tiered licensing if you pass the Basic RiderCourse
- You MUST bring your own DOT approved helmet. RENJ is not loaning out helmets at this time.
Our 2022 motorcycle season has ended. We run from April through the end of October. We will begin registering for our 2023 motorcycle season on January 3rd.
Pre-Course Assignment – You are required to complete the Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) eCourse before the first date of your scheduled class. For more details - please see "Course Description" for the Basic RiderCourse.
DON'T DELAY- WE BOOK UP QUICK!