“MOTORCYCLE SAFETY TRAINING AS WE NAVIGATE THRU CORONAVIRUS”
As it has always been, safety and health remain RIDER EDUCATION of NEW JERSEY’S highest priority. With the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation evolving daily, RENJ urges everyone to seek and follow current guidelines from local and public health authorities, such as the WHO and CDC, to limit the spread of COVID-19.
- Staff and students who have symptoms of acute respiratory illness are recommended to stay home and follow CDC guidelines.
- Staff and students should follow CDC hygiene guidelines. (see chart) Consider and revise all non-essential practices that increase the risk of disease transmission. Students to provide their own personal gloves. We encourage use of personal helmets.
- Classrooms are maintained by school/facilities staff per CDC guidelines. Additionally RENJ staff to disinfect class supplies, motorcycles, and motorcycle safety equipment as needed.
Rider Education of New Jersey wishes everyone health and safety during this exceptionally challenging situation. Thank you for your continued support of our company.
Try 2 Wheels!
- Six Locations throughout New Jersey – Piscataway; Randolph; Lincroft; Newton; North Branch; Washington.
- Motorcycle Safety Foundation & The State of New Jersey approved Motorcycle Training Programs
- eCourse is now part of the Basic RiderCourse. See “Courses” tab for more details.
- New Motorcycle Safety Courses offered – Intermediate RiderCourse (BBBRC) and the Ultimate RiderCourse (UBBRC). See “Courses” tab for more details.
Try 3 Wheels!
- Learn to ride a 3 Wheeled Motorcycle for a discounted rate of $99.
- Get your 3 Wheel Motorcycle license in 2 days
- We provide brand new Spyders and loaner helmets
- Our 3 to 1 student to RiderCoach ratio allows for more riding time
- No sharing of Spyders with other students – you get your OWN Spyder for the weekend!
- Click on the image below matching your location of choice to register: Piscataway, Lincroft, and NOW Washington!
The oldest and most experienced motorcycle safety program in NJ!
Over 80,000 riders successfully trained and counting!
- Motorcycle Classes for Beginner & Experienced Riders
- No permit needed if you have a New Jersey driver license for the Basic RiderCourse
- No tiered licensing if you pass the Basic RiderCourse
WE ARE REGISTERING FOR THE 2020 MOTORCYCLE SEASON! REGISTER TODAY!!
Pre-Course Assignment – You are required to complete the Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) eCourse before the first date of your scheduled class. For more details – please see “Course Description” for the Basic RiderCourse.
DON’T DELAY – WE BOOK UP QUICK!